Words, words, words ... I've got a passion for words. What's more, I've got an infatuation with tone, syntax, precision, clarity and sparkle.
As a veteran freelancer, I've spent the last 15 years exercising my digits in service of the above-referenced words, generating the likes of feature articles, essays, reviews, commentaries, celebrity interviews, blogs, web content, travel journalism and promotional scripts.
Additionally, I analyze, consult, coach, edit and proofread like nobody's business. And yet, it IS your business ... go figure.
With over 1,200 published articles to my credit, I believe I'm highly qualified to answer to your project's needs.
When you hire me, I will:
- Take significant time to familiarize myself with your publication/website/product;
- Study voice and style in order to maintain a fluid consistency that's in keeping with yours;
- Ensure that I understand exactly what the project requires;
- Bring energy and enthusiasm to the project;
- Offer analysis and suggestions (if requested); and
- Deliver clean copy, on time, that meets -- or better yet -- exceeds your expectations.
What can I write for you today?
A Sampling of Favorite Articles:
The Forward: Humor, Bibi and Me at the Regency
Salon.com: Interview, Alexandra Pelosi
Salon.com: Article, Hollywood's Most Miserable Time of the Year
My Rotten Tomatoes' critic page